Birmingham, West Midlands
3 months ago
GRG Executive Search have been appointed by a Birmingham based, global logistics business to find an experienced PMO Analyst for a new role which has been recently created. This is a key role within the organisation to ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget.
As the PMO Analyst you will be the point of contact for all governance requirements from wider partnership, overseeing the planning scheduling and management of activities, and be accountable for ensuring that key documents/reports are produced, reviewed, approved and distributed.
- Lead on creation and evolution of programme documentation, including document control and version control
- Manage stakeholder expectations and pushback where necessary
- Work with stakeholder leads on their understanding of governance and assurance
- Provide expertise, advice, and guidance to the business, tailoring training needs assessments and recommendations to deliver programmes of work, ensuring quality and assurance
- Undertake regular capability assessments, making recommendations as required to continually improve
Maintain the overall governance integrity of the PMO, creating, developing, and reviewing programme documentation
- Designing and implementing required business processes including end to end lifecycle management
- Implementing a continuous improvement environment
- Review and make recommendations for improvement to programme delivery, stakeholder assurance and processes
- Extensive PMO Analyst experience gained within a similar environment
- In depth knowledge of creating and implementing new processes, handoffs, and dependencies, including process improvement cycles
- Worked previously with procurement and finance functions/stakeholders
- Experience in programme delivery, such as Prince2 practitioner, MSP practitioner, APM RFQ or similar
- Strong technology, analytical and communication skills.
- Management of Risk (MoR)
Please note this role is a hybrid working opportunity, the business are currently working 2 days a week in their Head Office which is situated in Birmingham City Centre.
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religion, education, socioeconomic background, disability or sexual orientation to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.