Up to £25000.00 per annum
3 months ago
London - Flexi Working
Up to £25,000
Currently working with a Global Out Of Home Agency who work with someone of the world's biggest brands supporting & creating their OOH Campaigns
The role of the Planning Executive is to work with the Client Manager across a portfolio of global accounts, to assist with the strategic planning of OOH campaigns. You will also have responsibility for the general campaign admin across the wider team.
If you have experience with Media Planning or even an Office Admin role within an Agency environment - Get in touch!
- Work with the team to help service a range of clients and agencies with OOH Campaigns
- Produce information to ensure the smooth running of clients' accounts including competitive date, media advertising availabilities and costings.
- Undertake the design, delivery, and implementation of campaigns to fulfil client briefs.
- Prepare post campaign analysis and present quarterly updates and new insights
- Liaise with media owners and suppliers to book campaigns and be self-starting to gain a full insight and knowledge of their out of home portfolios.
- Develop strong relationships with day-to-day agency, client and media owner contacts.
- Endeavour to pro-actively grow and develop clients' business
- Previous media planning and/or office/admin experience within agency
- Experience with dealing with clients and suppliers
- Confident communicator across verbal & written comms
- Microsoft office skills