Birmingham, West Midlands
£450 - £500 per annum
about 2 months ago
Physical Security Consultant - remote/global travel required £500 per day.
Physical Security Consultant is required to join to join a Global business to work on a Security Transformation working closely with IT and other Stakeholders. This role will be full remote to start but will involve global travel once able.
You will have experience of setting up physical security governance ideally withing a manufacturing environment.
- Awareness of physical security requirements and best practice.
- Proven experience in Physical security governance, establishing and managing security policies and associated process.
- Management and reporting of physical security risk, including risk methodology, assessment, mitigation and management.
- Current knowledge of the threat environment, the threat actors and the impact of these on system security.
- Experience in balancing the provision of physical security controls and measures which adequately protect physical security at sites.
Long term contract OUTSIDE IR35 - Head office is in Birmingham but the role will be remote with global travel.