Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
7 months ago
Role: PHP Developer
Salary: £35k - £45k per annum
Flexible working hours, Pension, Bonuses, Company Benefits, Childcare voucher scheme, Gym Membership.
Industry: Marketing, Digital Agency, VR, Mobile App Development
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Mid-Weight & Senior PHP Developer in the heart of Birmingham, established for over 18 years they are looking to expand their current teams due to influx of new projects and development of existing projects for their clients. You will be delivering projects alongside a talented team working for some huge brands across the UK.
- As a PHP Developer you will be tasked with producing high-quality code
- Brainstorming and developing ideas, whilst encouraging creative flair through the digital team
- Effective project management with both internal and external clients
- Develop and staying current with technical trends and integrating this into the team work flow.
- 3+ years as a PHP Developer
- PHP7, MVC Framework (Laravel)
There are some skills that the client would like, including: Vue.js / React / Backbone / Angular as well as having worked on app development on either iOS or Android however it's not essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the best digital marketing agencies in Birmingham. If you're PHP Developer in the area or surrounding and looking to move into a more dynamic and very hands on role or even looking for some career progression? Please apply or send me your most up to date CV