£36000.00 - £42000 per annum
8 months ago
Role: PHP Developer
Salary: £36k - £42k per annum.
You'll be offered a genuine chance to progress you career whilst the company look to expand. Flexible working hours, alongside a gym membership and free parking on site.
With plans for growth in the development and technical areas, the company are looking to bring on a PHP Developer working on a cloud-based SaaS platform and transform environmental data ensuring systems for multiple clients are running at optimal levels. The company are based in Nottingham just a couple miles out from the City Centre which is very easy to get to.
- As a PHP developer you will demonstrate capabilities of a self-starter and a strong finisher.
- Show solid code pattern knowledge.
- Be able to play a strong part within a small constructive team.
- Have strong project management skills.
- Be able to manage outsourced resources.
Technical Skills Needed:
Other desirable skills (but not needed) - you will gain exposure to these technologies it'd be a bonus if you had these skills, training and support will be provided.
If you're a PHP developer located based in Nottingham and looking for a new role, please send me your most up to date CV, the company are looking to interview as soon as possible with a view to start in the new year or earlier if possible.