GRG are pleased to be working in partnership with a FTSE 100 organisation on their search for their next Personal Assistant to Directors.
Within this this hybrid working position, you will be responsible for supporting multiple directors, in a fast-paced environment across multiple office sites. Therefore, you will need to be flexible to attend various regional offices within your working week.
Playing a vital point of contact, you will be responsible for the following:
- Co-ordination and attendance of both internal and external meetings; compiling meeting agendas, note taking and circulation of action points across the business
- Scheduling of travel and accommodation, submitting expense claims
- Extensive diary management
- Working collaboratively across the wider PA team, building strong working relationships with your colleagues and supporting in their absence or additional workload
- Coordination of events across the business
- Supporting the leadership team with onboarding and recruitment processes
- Additional ad-hoc project support, as business requires
What you will need:
- Previous experience working within a similar Personal Assistant, Executive Assistant role within a busy organisation
- An effective communicator; liaising with senior leadership team and across the wider organisation
- Tech savvy! Working knowledge of all MOS package and Sharepoint
- Ability to be "hands-on"; show initiative and support in additional duties outside of the role remit
- Positive, inclusive and supportive demeanour
- Flexibility to travel; Full, clean UK driving license
In addition to your base salary, you will be rewarded with
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Buy and Sell up to 5 days Annual Leave
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Enhanced Pension
Plus much more!