Personal Assistant To Directors
£26000 - £28000 per annum
12 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently working with a firm based in Birmingham who are looking for a PA to join their fast-paced team on a contract to permanent basis!
You will be providing professional, effective and proactive PA support to a multiple seniors in the department.
* Monitor and assist with management of mailboxes
* Take ownership and management of relevant email distribution lists
* Proactively take responsibility for travel arrangements, conference bookings and meeting room bookings in advance. * Collation and processing of expenses including proactive management
* Work with the Senior PA to continuously develop effective ways of working within the team
* To provide ad hoc support for the PA team
* Admin experience in a fast-paced environment
* Flexible and proactive approach
* Excellent organisational skills and be able to prioritise work
* Ability to pay close attention to detail
* Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
There is a competitive salary of £26,000- £28,500 on offer, alongside flexible home and office working from their Central Birmingham office two days per week.