Birmingham, West Midlands
£28000 - £320000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Do enjoy working on a one to one basis? Or would you rather the variety of supporting a team? Do you enjoy the fast pace of managing an executives demanding diary?
Then please read on as we may all have roles for you!
I am in touch with multiple clients looking to gain their executive support within the New Year based within and surrounding Birmingham.
* To act as first point of contact, able to articulate and coomunicate effectively with all correspondence associated with your executive or team.
* Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive..
* booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
* organising events and conferences
* Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
* Relevant work history, consistency is prefferred.
* Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information.
* Flexibility and adaptability
* Good oral and written communication skills.
* Organisational skills and the ability to multitask.
* The ability to be proactive and take the initiative.
If you are a PA looking for an opportunity in the Birmingham area then please get your application across today, and we will eb in touch within due course over the Christmas period.