£28000 - £30000 per annum
7 months ago
Hybrid role - Warwickshire, Full-Time, Permanent
Who is hiring?
A really well known manufacturing business are looking for a super organised PA to support one of their busy Directors.
The role in a nutshell ...
* First point of contact for the Director
* Full diary management
* Arranging internal/external meetings, resolving conflicts in schedules and dealing with last minute changes
* Organising travel and preparing itineraries, visas, hotels etc
* Preparation and compilation of regular reports and financial analysis
* Prepare and submit expense claims
* Creating PowerPoint presentations
* Prepare meeting agendas
* Coordinate logistics for departmental meetings
* Maintain the department filing system
What skills and experience would make you perfect for this role?
* High level organisation and time management skills with the ability to be proactive, effectively prioritise tasks and efficiently respond to urgent requests
* Advanced Microsoft Office skills particularly Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* High level diary and logistical management skills
* Proactive solutions orientated approach
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills