Coventry, West Midlands
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + 15% Bonus + Pension
about 1 month ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are delighted to be supporting a growing energy infrastructure business as they seek to appoint a Performance Reporting Finance Manager to their team based in Coventry on a permanent basis.
The business in question plays a critical role in developing a clean energy future for the UK. This is not only an opportunity to join a business with a progressive culture but also one with a clear plan, to drive the entire organisation to become a true energy industry leader.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, this role will include both the reporting and consolidation of company level financial performance and the support of key stakeholders across central functions teams in delivering their financial targets.
- Managing the company level month end close process in conjunction with the General Accounting and Financial Reporting teams, ensuring accurate and timely delivery of consortium reporting is achieved.
- Provide comprehensive Management Accounting and Business Insight to Senior Leadership within the Central Functions teams.
- Oversee the completion of all cyclical month end, budgeting, forecasting and reporting processes.
- Manage and develop a team of qualified and part qualified finance professionals.
- Deputise for the Head of Finance where necessary in reporting financial performance to the CIO, CPO and CRO.
- Coordinate the completion of annual audit deliverable and controls updates.
- Manage and co-ordinate company level month end/budget/forecast processes by setting accurate timetables, transparent assumptions, key performance metrics and guidance to ensure delivery to agreed timescales and customer requirements.
- Support the delivery of change across Finance and the business, role-modelling new ways of working and owning delivery of key outcomes to drive the improvement of long-term business capability.
- Financial support extends beyond the monthly close cycle and the management of the cyclical budgeting and planning activities to the provision of insights and constructive challenge to these areas to continuously improve their financial performance.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / ACMA)
- Strong systems skills with (SAP BPC) & Excel
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with senior business leaders