Performance Marketing Manager
£40000 - £60000 per annum
about 2 months ago
April - July 2023
Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be working with a leading clinical skincare brand. This is an amazing time to join this well known, high end brand, as they have been investing hugely in their Marketing and Digital team to help the overall commercial growth of the business.
We are recruiting for a Performance Marketing Manager to work with their talented team to increase acquisition across their nationwide clinics.
Job title: Performance Marketing Manager
Start date: April-July 2023
WFH policy: 3 days in office
Contract: Full time, permanent
In this role you will be analysing all elements of the customer funnel to consistently improve and seek out opportunities to increase acquisition across nationwide clinics.
This is an exciting opportunity to seek out new and improved ways to convert online leads through the current Paid and Organic Search strategy. You will be pivotal to the evolving marketing function and we are actively seeking candidates who thrive from delving into new and improved performance marketing techniques. You will work with the marketing team and 3rd party agency to understand areas of the business that need to generate further leads.
This role will be hands on, analytical and fast paced and will give you the autonomy to implement new strategies such as Affiliates and Paid Social. .
- To drive all enquiries and online sales from Paid Search channels with support from a 3rd party agency to ensure maximum ROI
- Adapt Paid Search strategies to local clinic availability
- To drive enquiries of online sales from Paid Social and Affiliates
- Take the lead on the online reputation of the brand and work with clinics to deliver insights on customer experience
- Analyse data from patient management systems, reviews, Google Analytics and the in house contact centre to gain actionable insights for improved customer journey
- Analyse and report on all performance marketing activity
- Present to senior stakeholders within the business insights and performance marketing activity
- Develop and implement innovative activity within Paid Search, Social and Affiliates to increase customer acquisition
- Manage a 3rd party agency to ensure maximum ROI
- Previous experience in a role with direct responsibility for developing and implementing commercial performance marketing activity
- PPC experience is essential
- Paid Media experience within a commercial business
- Proven track record of successful, hands on acquisition and conversion of leads
- Strong data and analytics knowledge and experience
- Line management experience
- Previous experience of managing a 3rd party agency
- Strong communication skills and ability to confidently present findings and insights to senior stakeholders in the business
- Experience with a booking based business
- Strong commercial acumen is essential
Please apply for more information