Performance Analyst - Manufacturing - West Midlands
Are you a Performance Analyst experienced operating in the manufacturing sector and looking for your next role within an exciting and progressive organisation? If so, then we have the perfect role for you!
This successful manufacturing business are looking to continue along their growth path and see the Performance Analyst as an integral part of the team. The successful individual must be able to work under their own initiative with the ability to work to tight deadlines when required, complemented by a strong manufacturing background/experience and the ability to 'hit the ground running.
As the Performance Analyst you will be responsible for the following:
- As part of a small project management team, involvement in the initial implementation of EFACS software system.
- Provide guidance to managers to identify what needs to be measured and test what success looks like.
- Own the management and development of analytical tools and be responsible for accurate data implementation and collection to enable the business tom to make evidenced based decisions.
- The ongoing management of appropriate data and structures to assist company efficiencies and business improvement.
- The analysis of the company efficiencies by studying its needs, its business model, its workflows and its technological systems. Making recommendations and executing through the role to improve business efficiency.
- Continually monitor and review business performance and data through data analysis and observation to provide suggestions and justification for business and process improvements
- Bachelors' degree or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline or time served experienced operating in a manufacturing / engineering environment
- Operated in a similar role within a manufacturing organisation
- Proficient with IT systems (EFACS software system would be highly advantageous)
- Must have an inquisitive mindset with a thirst for knowledge
- Confident when communicating at all levels
- Able to work to KPI's and make swift but sound decisions based on performance metrics
- Create and maintain management of information required for capacity planning, costing and stock management
If you would like to know more about the Performance Analyst role then please contact Neil Cayley art Gleeson Recruitment at or call 07527257851