Up to £29000.00 per annum
21 days ago
Job Title: People Services Advisor
Location: Warwick (Hybrid working)
Hours: Full time, 9 - 5
Are you looking to kick start your career in HR? Have you worked in a customer service focused role before? Have you got the people skills required to provide proactive support to colleagues? Do you want to work in an inclusive team that has lots of development opportunities?
Then I have the role for you!
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently working in partnership with a national organisation to find a People Services Advisor to join their Business Support team.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Being the first-line contact for HR queries from employees
- Working collaboratively with the team to provide support on HR Query Tickets from the wider business
- Providing advice and support on company policies and procedures
- Providing information and support on complex payroll queries such as benefits, etc
Ideally, you will have:
- Experience working to a ticketing service or similar
- Knowledge about payroll processes
- Experience working in a customer service environment
- A keen interest in developing skills in HR
- Great time management skills
- Good IT skills