I am looking to speak to agile HR Professionals from a technical manufacturing/engineering background in the Worcestershire area for a HR Manager role.
This is a great opportunity to join an SME business (circa 70 employees) that is going from strength to strength where people are at the forefront of their organisation.
Working in a technical environment, you will work as an integral member of the leadership team managing and influencing the delivery of the business HR strategy, with a key focus around Learning & Development and some transactional tasks. You will be responsible for the consistent and effective management of site HR activities, ensuring that they are aligned to the company culture and business values.
The HR Manager role will consist of:
- Leading and developing site HR teams.
- Develop and lead the implementation of the HR strategy.
- Work with key stakeholders to launch a yearly L&D programme.
- Lead the migration to the Learning Management System.
- Facilitate the employee forum.
- Facilitate organisational design activities.
- Develop a remuneration process that recognises employee contribution and personal growth.
- Launch development plans for employees.
- Succession planning.
- Champion employee wellbeing.
- Champion equality and diversity.
- Provide advice and guidance to Line Managers on HR topics, organisational effectiveness, capability, and engagement.
- Recruitment & onboarding.
- Manage salary increase proposals.
- Maintain the HRIS database.
- Maintain company medical insurance membership details.
- Interface with Finance on matters related to payroll.
Skills & Experience
- Experience of working in a Senior HR role within a technical manufacturing/engineering background.
- Experience within a SME/Owner manager business.
- The ability to challenge and deal with ambiguous situations.
- Be a competent, confident professional who has the ability to challenge and influence.
- An analytical strategic thinker who is agile and innovative.
- Graduate calibre, CIPD qualified.