People Analytics Manager - Financial Services - Up to £80K
Hybrid working (1/2 days in office but can be more remote options)
This role sits in the Data Centre of Excellence and will provide key HR data, analytics and insights to help inform current and future decisions, improve HR practices and drive transformation. The role will be key to proving the success of the organisations people strategy.
The organisation have recently implemented a new HR software - you will work with the new supplier and the Head of HR Operations on the product roadmap and be responsible for shaping the reporting functionality within system.
You will lead a team of 2 analysts and be able to mentor and be hands on with the data when necessary so an understanding of Data, BI and Power BI is a must.
- Shape the strategy for people data and analytics and translate required activities into an integrated vision, and set of deliverables managed in an agile and pragmatic manner
- Lead the thought leadership on people analytics and build our capability to solve our business challenges, both within the people analytics team and wider HR
- Champion, promote and build credibility of people data throughout our society
- Tell engaging stories through MI, using simple language and exciting visualisations to influence change and explain complex concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Liaise with HRBPs to ensure data quality and develop insight and products that help inform their decisions
- Collaborates with subject matter experts across all HR areas (learning and development, recruitment, talent management, diversity, compliance) to promote data governance and stewardship, and to improve overall strategic and operational performance and insight.
- Oversee the development and delivery of People data management processes for organisation development and transformation initiatives, including the development of tools, data collection and reporting mechanisms
- Understand future capability needs through strategic workforce planning
- Set ambitious objectives for both yourself and your team that take the analytics capabilities to the next level via tactical and strategic plans to achieve those objectives, while proactively addressing potential hurdles
- Familiarisation/experience with HR systems, reporting suites and processes, in particular managing and resolving data issues related to them
- Manage team workload in line with programme and stakeholder priorities
- Creates maintain, and ensure quality assurance of key human resources data sets, reports, and metrics
- Act as a key partner when building and troubleshooting integration of HR Data into other systems across multiple functions and new systems within HR
- Review and manage BI tools and products used by the team
Any experience around a new system implementation would be ideal. They are now working with Element Suite but can be flexible on experience with this.
Opportunity to join and great team and organisation in their growth. Please apply asap if interested GleeIT