Gleeson Recruitment Group are excited to be working exclusively with this organisation, who are currently on the brink of transformation and expanding. They are looking for ambitious and driven People Administrators to join their team at an exciting time for their organisation.
You will have the opportunity to learn and develop alongside a professional, friendly and supportive People team at an exciting time of change and growth for the organisation. This is a brilliant opportunity for an ambitious HR Administrator to quickly develop and progress within their career.
- Triage and respond to queries that come in from managers, employees and external customers.
- The accurate and timely completion of people transactions for the whole employee lifecycle (hire to retire), in the HRIS where appropriate.
- Managing the retention of employee documents and records according to GDPR regulations.
- Maintaining employee files and data.
- Quality assuring input, through checking and raising issues in processes as they arise.
- Educating stakeholders to ensure governance and compliance are met.
- Driving a continuous improvement culture.
- Preparing accurate, quality assured on-boarding materials, new starter contracts, benefits enrolment information and terms & conditions contract changes.
- Previous experience in a similar Human Resources Admin role advantageous, however study support would be given for the selected candidate if you are seeking your next move in to a HR career
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office, particularly in Word and Excel
- Strong communication, written and verbal with a strong 'can-do' attitude and stakeholder management skill
- High service focus and results driven
- Highly resilient, particularly when working with change
- Commercial, numerical, analytical and problem solving skills
- "Digitally savvy"
- Team working ethic
- HR Admin experience CIPD qualified (Level 3/5) or equivalent qualifications