Do you have specific Pension and Benefits Project experience? Have you worked within a professional services organisation? If so, I have an opportunity for a Pension Specialist to join a global business based in Birmingham City Centre.
Reporting into the Pension and Benefits Manager you will provide advice and guidance, analysis, market sector knowledge and research to support the maintenance, development, implementation and execution of both pension and benefit strategies, policies, practices and programmes aligned to the goals and objectives of the organisation.
Required Skills :
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- ACII/PMI qualification would be an advantage.
- An excellent working knowledge of pension and benefits legislation and practice.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Strong IT skills specifically Excel/analytical skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong presentation skills.