Penetration Tester - Remote working - up to £75,000 per annum +benefits
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently supporting a fantastic cyber security business based in Birmingham who are currently looking for an experienced Penetration Tester. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 4 years experience within Penetration Testing and have a real passion for security.
This role will be primarily responsible for assisting the sales and pre-sales teams on security opportunities as well as delivering client-focussed penetration testing engagements to a high standard in a customer-facing role. You will be working in a dynamic environment with requirements for web application testing, network-based and host-testing as well as running phishing and other social engineering campaigns. As well as working with your technical peers you will also work alongside the Director, Head of Sales and Marketing and Sales Lead to develop additional services such as OT Testing and contribute towards the development of other services such as managed security services.
Skills and Attributes
- A minimum of 4 years' experience and a qualification such as OSCP or similar
- Evidence of self-study, practices and commitment to long-term learning
- Able to pick up knowledge and concepts effectively through on the job training
- Continually improving, passionate about learning and improving
- Good relationship building skills, able to communicate with clients and colleagues alike
Desirable Skills and Attributes
- SC clearance or willing to undertake
- High degree or equivalent experience
- Working with the sales team to develop and progress sales opportunities
- Undertaking comprehensive documentation in a pre-sales capacity
- Working with and training both peer level and junior testing engineers
- Producing testing documentation and ensuring the clients high standard of documentation is maintained
- Building practice knowledge by training technical consultants on engagements
- Contributing to technical documentation and procedures
- Consistently and diligently delivering output, ensuring quality client experiences
In return you will be offered the opportunity to be a key part of an exciting and expanding security organisation, progress your career, be provided with significant training and provide valuable service to organisations of all sizes.
A competitive salary and is also on offer as well as a company car/ allowance.