Are you a payroll expert looking to join an exciting and developing business?
A fantastic organisation near Solihull is looking to employ a Senior Payroll Advisor on a Full Time basis. You will be responsible for all employee queries, acting as a crucial advisory point for the business.
Working closely with all departments in the business particularly Finance and HR you will be required to take ownership of the payroll processes to ensure business processes are streamlined and efficient and queries are kept to a minimum.
To be considered for this role you will have experience of working in a payroll position, processing monthly payroll; you will have outstanding working knowledge of 'good practice' payroll legislation, processes and procedures and possess recognised relevant qualifications.
- Prepare monthly payroll files for employees to submit to the outsource provider in order to ensure employees are paid correctly for employees
- Monitor and respond to payroll queries
- Undertake pensions and life assurance administration to ensure outsourced providers have accurate information and appropriate funds to benefit employees
- Produce monthly report including: holidays, absence
- Comple statutory and year end reporting, including P11d s
The successful candidate will ideally have a background in Payroll, with a positive and enthusiastic personality. You will be happy to offer help and support to the business. This role will suit someone with a solid knowledge of payroll, who is used to working in a pressurised office environment.