We are working with a growing business based in Wolverhampton to recruit a Payroll Team Leader on a permanent basis. This role will form a vital part of the current Finance team to ensure all aspects of payroll, HR and associated data is managed in a timely and compliant way.
This position will report to the Payroll Manager, and will have the following areas of responsibility:
- Overseeing the running of multiple payrolls across its UK businesses
- Preparation of all relevant payroll information regarding tax, pensions and other payment adjustments/deductions
- Monitoring & developing the current system links, offering improvements where appropriate
- Partnering with the HR function to ensure employee records and data are held in an accurate and confidential format
- Managing the relationship between payroll and the rest of the business, to ensure staff data changes are administered in a timely and efficient way
- Working closely with senior management to improve the reporting capability of the payroll function
- Staff supervision
This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong range of skills in payroll, who will relish an opportunity to improve the value a payroll team can offer across all other areas of the business.
The person we seek will have versatility, a flexible attitude, and an ability to upgrade the information offered by the payroll function to the rest of the business. You will have strong systems skills, and a keen interest in data management, used to working to the highest levels of accuracy.
Salary for this exciting role will range from £28-33k per annum, depending on experience. To apply, please click the link, or call Jo Payne at Gleeson Recruitment on 0121 752 9950 for more information