Are you an experienced team leader who enjoys coaching and mentoring your team? Do you enjoy ensuring delivery of accurate and timely payroll and passionate about delivering a fantastic customer service to your internal team?
We are recruiting for a team leader for a successful corporate business in Birmingham, supervising a team of 6 payroll clerks you will be actively involved in the team ensuring completion of payroll on weekly, monthly, and lunar frequency. You will be ensuring the payroll information is processed in accordance with internal processes and procedures and in-line with statutory/ legal requirements.
Please note - applicants will only be considered if they have previous Team Leader experience.
Salary: up to 37,000
- Liaise with government agencies
- Statutory compliance with all payroll legislation / deductions
- Assisting the Head of Payroll in the compiling of BACS schedules, payroll reconciliations and the effective payment of all payroll disbursements
- Calculating all statutory payments/ deductions.
- Calculate all overpayments and effect clear communication and payroll recovery
- Administer Court Orders and student loans in a compliant manner
- Liaise with scheme administrators for employee benefits
- Ensure that all operational management queries are resolved within agreed timeframes or escalate to the Head of Payroll
- Ensure all customer queries are resolved
For more information please get in touch/ apply!
To apply for the Payroll Team Leader position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.