£15 - £20 per hour + Holiday Pay
7 months ago
If you are available and looking for a challenging and rewarding new contract role that will also offer a clear path to progress your career within payroll then this could be a cracking opportunity for you. We are currently seeking an experienced payroll professional who is looking for a fast paced and busy environment to thrive in and happens to be available at short notice. The client we are working with has experienced impressive business growth over the last couple of years and as a result they are looking to add to their existing team of 6.
While this position will start out on a contract basis there is the possibility to convert to permanent in a short space of time. As a Payroll Specialist the main focus of this role will be;
- Administering weekly & monthly payroll for a portfolio of external clients
- Check and review of all payroll data maintaining high levels of accuracy
- Working in a deadline driven environment using in-house systems and reporting tools
- Preparation of payroll reports and reconciliations
- Multi-tasking while handling various client requests and varying payroll process
- Processing of supplementary payrolls
- Working within a fun and lively team of 6 staff
- Proactively suggesting improvements to process and policy
If you are an experienced payroll professional and are looking for that next step then this could be a really good option for you, especially if you can make yourself available at short notice. Please apply now to be considered.