Slough, Berkshire, S. E. England, England
£28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + bens + bonus
2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are delighted to be chosen to support this client with the hiring of a Payroll Specialist, for our multi-site, award-winning clients based in Slough.
This is an exciting time to be joining our clients, due to continuous growth and new clients coming on board for their business, and this is a newly created role, working very closely with the experienced, close-knit payroll team of 4. The company boasts a superb work-life balance for all employees, as well as offering free parking, on-site gym, on-site canteen, and superb team building events every quarter. Employees are very well looked after and the training is also superb for all.
You are likely to have gained some previous years of experience within a Payroll role, where you will understand the complexities of working on a large payroll, and be driven and have the energy to support the wider teams.
As the Payroll Specialist, you will be responsible for undertaking a variety of duties, and to provide an effective support to the Payroll Manager, and Team Leader and the other specialists.
The successful Payroll Specialist will undertake:
- Assisting with the processing of the monthly payroll of around 5,000 staff
- Processing of payroll reconciliations in accordance with the statutory requirements
- Ensure statutory month end and year end requirements are achieved for HMRC
- To monitor and maintain SSP and SMP records and to provide the relevant data for HMRC purposes
- Ensure all P45's, are updated within the required timescales and are processed in SAP
- Ensure all overtime is processed accordingly
- Ensure auto-enrolment processes are timely and accurate
- To update SAP daily with the relevant amendments (P45's, Loan agreement forms, timesheets, overtime etc)
- To answer employee queries and enquiries over the phone and via email
- Ad-hoc project work
Your experience that you can offer:
- Previous payroll experience
- Full knowledge of all payroll procedures
- Ability to communicate at all levels proact0veily and positively
- Full knowledge of SSP, SMP, SPP, tax, P45's, P46's, NI codes
- Pro-active in identifying opportunities for continuous improvement
Please contact me for further details on this superb Payroll Specialist role, where our client can offer training, continuous career progression, along with an annual bonus, private medical, along with superb offices, free parking, and shuttle buses on offer from local transport links also. This is a superb role, that is unique in the market.