Payroll Specialist - Marlow
Hybrid working due to COVID restrictions
Our client is a well-recognised, multi-site business, that operates throughout UK & Ireland, and has enjoyed growth year on year and won many awards for it's service to it's clients. Due to this growth, our client is seeking an experienced Payroll Specialist, to report to the Payroll Manager. You will be providing a hands-on payroll service, as well as processing the payroll and pensions for the staff of over 5,000 each month.
The successful Payroll Administrator is responsible for providing day to day management of the employees payroll (including also the executive payroll) to ensure efficiency and accuracy with a high level of customer service at all times throughout the business.
The successful Payroll Specialist will undertake the following duties:
- Responsibility for processing all starters, finishers, employee forms, amendments and HMRC updates for all employees at all levels
- To maintain compliance with all internal processes at all time - including GDPR, security of all employee information
- Providing cover for other team members for the processing of Payroll (including some Expenses if required)
- Processing forms, new starter forms, address amendments and all updates to employee records
- Responsible for reconciling pension contributions on a monthly and complying with all regulatory deadlines
- Work with the Payroll Manager and Payroll Team Leaders to plan routine & periodic payroll tasks to meet payroll processing deadlines, monthly reporting deadlines, annual returns and changes to legislation.
- To provide regular feedback on systems and payroll systems
- Act as a point of contact for all internal & external clients, in relation to Pension enquiries and provider returns
- Reconciliation of PAYE for all payrolls and send payments to HMRC by required dates.
- Checking of payrolls/submissions to external auditors for processing on a weekly/monthly basis
- Calculating maternity pay, sick pay etc
- Providing help with P11D's and P45's etc
- Strong IT skills including Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Previous payroll experience, ideally gained from within a large corporate organisation
- Knowledge of HR and Payroll systems
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines using own initiative.
- Highly organised with a excellent attention to detail
- Professional and customer-focused attitude
- Confidentiality and total discretion is paramount to this role
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for anyone with current payroll experience to work for a highly professional and supportive team, where you will receive superb training and on-boarding an enjoy a long career with our client. Our client offers very modern offices, plenty of free parking and are within easy reach of all public transport routes. Please do get in touch for a full job specification and additional information. Please note, that at present, due to COVID restrictions, our client is currently working from home - however, they will be returning to the offices in Q1...
Please contact me for further details of this superb Payroll Specialist position based in Marlow.