Birmingham, West Midlands
£27000 - £32000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Are you an experienced Payroll Specialist? Are you systems savvy and love efficiency's?
I am working with a business based in Birmingham who are looking for an experienced Payroll Specialist to join their business for a period of 12 months. The chosen candidate will be reporting into the Payroll team leader, giving full ownership of business in house payroll. You can expect a salary of up to £32,000 depending on experience.
This would best suit someone who loves a varied and complex role, is great with Excel and loves rolling their sleeves up and getting involved with other administrative duties.
Please note - travel to Birmingham will only be require maximum of 2 times per week.
- Full end to end payroll processing for circa 1000 employees
- Process new starter, leavers, p46, p11d's
- Regular/ ad hoc reports i.e. holidays, absence
- Carry out pensions and life assurance administration
- Coordinate all issues relating to the administration of company health care scheme
- Proven payroll experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Reliable, organised, detailed, focused with the ability to meet tight deadlines
For further details and full job brief please get in touch!
To apply for the Payroll Specialist position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.