Birmingham, West Midlands
£36000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Are you an experienced compliant Payroll specialist ready to take on a new project? If you're a stickler for detail looking to work within a fast paced, energetic and dynamic environment then this could be the role for you. This position comes with the highly desirable opportunity of hybrid working with a lucrative salary of up to £38,000 per annum.
This is what you'll be doing
You will be working as a Payroll and HR Specialist for a large sized organisation based in Birmingham. This is a standalone full-time Payroll Specialist position processing overseas end to end payroll accurately and efficiently complying with pension, governance, and legislative guidelines.
* Manage Payroll on a monthly basis for 700 people
* Maintain and manage overseas payroll
* Meet all financial, payroll and pension deadlines as required
* Ensure compliance with all legislative and statutory requirements relating to payroll and pensions.
* Provide timely reporting to inform the management team regarding payroll tasks
* Be a key player in the implementation of new systems relating to payroll
Skills & Experience
* Experience in processing hourly and salaried payroll, including maintenance of payroll records
* Achieved CIPP's Practitioner Certificate and or Advanced Certificate would be desirable
* Experience in a start to finish payroll function
* Knowledgeable of current pension, governance, and compliance legislation
* Experience of using Kronos Workforce Ready system would be advantageous
* Experience of using ADP's Freedom Payroll and HR.net system would be beneficial
* Excellent numerical skills
* Advanced level of competence in MS applications - particularly Excel
* Excellent interpersonal skills, able to develop strong, professional relationships with colleagues and customers
And this is what you'll get in return
* Up to £38,000 p/a. Excellent benefits!
* Hybrid role!
* Life Assurance!
Are you up to the challenge?