Birmingham, West Midlands
£28000 - £32000 per annum
3 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group is actively looking to appoint an experienced Payroll Specialist for a successful corporate based in Birmingham City Centre. You will be reporting directly into the Head of Payroll, working alongside a team of 3 providing a fully integrated payroll service, to include the completion of payroll for varying frequencies, ensure the information is processed in accordance with internal processes and procedures, in-line with statutory/ legal requirements.
This role is to start as soon as possible and will be paying £28,000 - £32,000 for the right candidate.
Please be available for a video interview W/C 11th January
Duties to include:-
- Assist in the production of monthly and weekly payroll and commission processes in line with current legislation and adherence to strict payroll and commission timetable
- Collating relevant payroll information such as sickness, personal data changes, bank details, annual leave, starters, leavers and change forms from local HR function
- Manual calculation of pro-rated salaries for starters and leavers
- Manual calculation of revenue based bonuses, holiday and sickness pay
- Inputting and checking a wide variety of payroll information onto the payroll system including variable overtime, variable commissions, SMP, SSP, car allowances, deductions, court orders, loans, salary sacrifice, tax codes and pensions
- Manual calculation and processing of annual pay increases, relevant back pay and AIP bonuses
- Provide copy payslips, P45's, P11ds, P60's and reports as required
- Ensure compliance and confidentiality is adhered to in all areas
- Carry out various ad-hoc duties
For more information please get in touch/ apply!
To apply for the Payroll Specialist position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.