5 months ago
Are you a payroll specialist looking to join an exciting and developing business? Do you enjoy a payroll position focused on customer support, solving queries and building relationships? If so, then read on.
As a payroll specialist you will be working in a busy team, you will have experience in running numerous payrolls in a busy and challenging role in a supporting and nurturing environment.
- Responsible for the collation of payroll information, together with query handling and ensuring the smooth running of the payroll
- Calculate end to end weekly and monthly payroll
- Process SSP/SPP/SMP payments
- Resolve HMRC /DWP queries
- Produce weekly / monthly reporting including holidays, absence
- Act as the first point of contact for company car and health care and salary sacrifice scheme
Is this role right for you?
This is a great opportunity for a payroll specialist where you will take ownership of your own payroll area running end to end processing within a team. You must have previous payroll experience with good technical knowledge including up to date knowledge of payroll legislation.
You will be.
- Solution focused
- A strong communicator able to explain complex situations
- Able to work on your own initiative
- Hard working and team focused
- 25 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Free onsite parking
- Open plan offices
- Flexible working hours
If this sounds like you apply today or call on 01217519940.