£30000.00 - £33500.00 per annum + plus bonus + 25 days hols
4 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are delighted to be chosen to support this client with the hiring of a Payroll Specialist (18 month maternity cover), for our multi-site, award-winning, International client, who are based in Berkshire, but this role will be purely home based.
This is an exciting time to be joining our client, due to continuous growth and this is a newly created role, working very closely with the experienced, close-knit payroll team. This role will be to cover maternity leave until March/April 2022. The company boasts a superb work-life balance for all employees, and thrive from their team spirited approach.
You are likely to have gained some previous years of experience within a Payroll role, where you will understand the complexities of working on a large payroll, and be driven and have the energy to support the wider teams. Experience of working on both UK and Foreign Payrolls will be highly advantageous.
As the Payroll Specialist, you will be responsible for undertaking a variety of duties, and to provide an effective support to the Payroll Manager, and the wider finance team:
The successful Payroll Specialist will undertake:
- Assisting with the processing of the monthly payroll of around 6,000 staff, covering both UK and Foreign Payrolls (Italy, Holland. Denmark, etc)
- Collating relevant payroll information and inputting onto the spreadsheets daily/weekly
- Preparing journals for raising onto SAP
- Processing of payroll reconciliations in accordance with the statutory requirements
- Assisting with P11D's for the UK payroll
- Production of P60s and P14's etc
- Maintain the starters and leavers spreadsheet
- To monitor and maintain SSP and SMP records and to provide the relevant data for HMRC purposes
- Ensure all P45's, are updated within the required timescales and are processed
- Ensure all overtime is processed accordingly
- Ensure auto-enrolment processes are timely and accurate
- To update the system daily with the relevant amendments (P45's, Loan agreement forms, time-sheets, overtime etc)
- To answer employee queries and enquiries over the phone and via email
- To assist with Internal Audits and Government Audits
- Ad-hoc project work and deputising as and when needed for the wider Payroll team
Your experience that you can offer as the Payroll Specialist:
- Previous payroll experience (potentially covering foreign payrolls as well as UK Payrolls)
- Full knowledge of all payroll procedures
- Ability to communicate at all levels proactively and positively
- Full knowledge of SSP, SMP, SPP, tax, P45's, P46's, NI codes
- Offer a flexible approach to your work and able to communicate at all levels effectively
- Pro-active in identifying opportunities for continuous improvement
Please contact me for further details on this superb Payroll Specialist (18 month maternity cover) role, where our client can offer training, continuous career progression. You may well be immediately available, or have to give a month's notice, but my client will offer an immediate interview. This is a superb Payroll Specialist role, that is unique in the market. Please contact me for further information.