£24000.00 - £27000.00 per annum + bens
8 months ago
Are you looking for a superb new Payroll role now that we are in 2020?
Gleeson Recruitment Group are seeking a high calibre, experienced Payroll Administrator to join one of our high profile, established, close-knit organisations who are growing each year.
This is an exceptional, unique Payroll Administrator opportunity where you can utilise your experience, whilst gaining more exposure to working on large payrolls, and where you can learn from your experienced Payroll team.
They are a people-focussed business, so will receive first class training and on-boarding and you will enjoy a long term career with them.
As the Payroll Specialist you will be working within a Payroll team of 14, reporting to the Payroll Team Leader and will undertake the following duties:
- Processing of in-house payrolls (of around 9,000+ staff split between the payroll team)
- Processing of new starters, and finishers and working closely with the HR team for all relevant paperwork
- Handling of all P45's, P60's, maternity pay, sick pay etc
- Handling payroll queries via email and phone, ensuring complete resolution throughout within set timescales
- Supporting the Pension Administration team with all pension submissions
- Ensuring that new starters are processed effectively and on time
- Assisting with monthly reports for the Payroll Manager
- Active involvement within any systems or project work required each month
As the successful Payroll Specialist your profile is likely to include:
- Recent, relevant Payroll experience gained from within a similar multi-site business
- Personable and engaging and approachable in nature
- Excellent communication skills
- Systems savvy and able to cope with Payroll systems with ease
- Pro-active and can work on his own initiative
This Payroll Specialist role has recently been created, so is a superb opportunity to join our well-established client. They are based in easy reach of all public transport routes and offer superb modern offices.