Our lovely Client based in Droitwich are seeking a full time Payroll/HR Administrator to join their small and friendly team. This is an exciting time to join a continually growing business who value and appreciate their employees. In this position you can ear a salary of £22,000 per annum.
- Managing the data for payroll changes to be processed.
- Submitting the monthly payroll to the bureau for processing.
- Complete post payroll run journals.
- Support monthly Pension reporting
- Support monthly and ad hoc benefits reporting
- Email distribution of P45s and pension letters
- Updating the HRIS
- Assist with the implementation of benefits, including the registration of staff members as appropriate for benefits
- Assist with the tracking and reconciliation of holiday entitlement
- Assist with the preparation of HR letters relating to changes to T&Cs
- Assist with the responses to internal staff questions relating to payroll & benefits matters
- HR Generalist Responsibilities
- Supporting the HR Manager, under guidance, on various formal and informal Employee Relations matters.
- Supporting the HR manager in reviewing and updating all HR policies and procedures to ensure compliance with current legislation.
- Managing some internal HR processes including exit interviews, reference letters and new starters
- Assist the HR manager in dealing with general HR queries, providing clear and concise advice.
- Strong experience of working on payrolls within the UK
- Good working knowledge of payroll statutory requirements
- Experience of providing services to clients and managing client relationships
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation and interpersonal skills
- 'Can do' attitude, ability to cope with tight deadlines and working under pressure
- Strong team ethic
- Payroll qualification (desirable)
If you are seeking a new opportunity then please apply now for immediate consideration!