£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + + 24 days holiday + bonus + bens
3 months ago
Payroll Project Manager - Maidenhead
Our high profile, multi-site, pharmaceutical client who have their Centre of Excellence in Maidenhead, currently require an experienced Payroll Project Manager in order to provide some senior level support to work closely with the Head of Payroll. This newly created permanent role, has been created, as the client will be going through several mergers and acquisitions over the next 12 months, so it is essential that you have previously worked in organisations that have TUPE'd over staff, as well as been through Mergers & Acquisitions. This is a fast paced, multi-site business that require experience for this successfully candidate and you will be offered a long -term career with our client.
Based in their experienced Payroll Team of 14, it is essential that you will have previous experience of working on similar Payroll Projects, with previous hands-on experience of taking over acquired companies payroll and working closely with TUPE'd staff.
As the Payroll Project Manager, you will ideally be CIPP Qualified (or equivalent) and your role will be varied and will include:
- Working closely with the Payroll Manager and HR Manager and you will be responsible for handling a smooth transition of the newly acquired payrollers, and the TUPE'ing over of the employees
- You will lead and manage the planning, running and implementation of all the newly acquired payrolls, including full handover of all benefits and pensions for each employee
- You will lead and manage, indentify and report each project that you are given responsibility for, for each acquired payroll
- Leading project meetings, as and when required and manage project progress as and when required
- Provide support to the Head of Payroll and Head of HR at all times
- Provide full payroll administration and analytical information for senior management
- Communicate effectively with all relevant stakeholders across the business
- Ad-hoc project work
The successful Senior Payroll and Pensions Specialist will offer:
- Previous similar extensive Project Payroll knowledge, including working on similar projects previously
- Previous experience of implementing similar projects
- The ability to work hard, with a focus on deadlines and be able to work with minimal supervision
- A trusted, loyal, personable personality with the ability to go the extra mile when needed
Please contact me for further information of this superb, unique role based in Maidenhead - and my client can offer full training on the systems. Due to COVID, the role will be based at home, with the long term potential of then being back in the office on the occasional day. However, for the right candidate, our client would offer a 100% home based role. Our client offers superb, modern offices - and free parking, along with being in easy reach of all public transport routes.