£30000.00 - £43000.00 per annum + Free Parking, Company Bonus
about 2 months ago
Are you an experienced Payroll Officer looking to work for an dynamic FTSE 250 Business?
Gleeson Recruitment Group is supporting a global brand, with an HQ based in Birmingham Business Park, Solihull, who are seeking an experienced Payroll Officer to work within their Payroll Team. Reporting directly into the Payroll Manager, this role plays a pivotal part in all global payroll and related compliance. The successful Payroll Officer will received a salary up to £43k per annum.
The business work from home 3 - 4 days per week, and visit their modern offices 1 - 2 x day per week so minimal travel required. They also offer enhanced pension contribution, private medical, income protection and life assurance. The Payroll Manager is extremely flexible with start and finish times as long as the Payroll is completed.
This Payroll Officer position would best suit someone looking to widen their payroll skill set and work for a well regarded business.
Payroll Officer duties:
- Payroll for over 1000 employees on a monthly basis
- Provide management reports and information to enable and review processing
- Maintain relationships with key stakeholders giving correct, clear and concise advice and solutions and Payroll issues or escalating where appropriate
- Complete and update Payroll provider performance spreadsheet by updating information and recording KPI data
- Support the three-way month end reconciliations including childcare vouchers, healthcare, cycle to work, financial accounts review
- Support year end process including: Tax year end, P11Ds, PSA
- Provide advice to employees on payroll related queries
- Payroll system maintenance
Experience/ Skills Required:
- Knowledge and understanding of UK payroll, payments and legislations
- Excellent attention to detail, problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to establish root causes, provide workable solutions and take responsibility and ownership to complete tasks
- Extremely well organised and efficient with the ability to respond effectively to ad-hoc and unexpected issues with high volume.
To apply for the Payroll Officer position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.