Are you a passionate payroller? Can you provide confident support to your team? Are you organised, flexible and reliable?
This role offers you the opportunity to join a large, forward thinking engineering business with a small, friendly, and well organised Payroll team. They are currently working on implementing a system to integrate HR and Payroll into one so you would be involved in the roll out of this. This position is to cover maternity leave so the company are offering a FTC for 12 months. The company is based in Telford.
This position has an annual salary of up to £27,000
- Managing and processing assigned payrolls accurately and on time.
- Collaborating with team and offering support/checking work when required.
- Pulling data through to Excel, manipulating and producing reports.
- Check and process UK and foreign expense claims.
- Process third party payroll deductions and be able to do manual calculations if needed.
- Running a payroll of around 350 salaried staff.
Is this role right for you?
You will be joining the company as a Payroll Officer. You will need to have great communication skills in person, over the phone and via email. The company use MiraclePay Enterprise for their payroll, experience with this is desirable but not essential. You should be well versed in Excel and be familiar with Edoc deposit.
- Flexible working hours/Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Free parking
If this sounds like you, submit your cv.