£27000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
12 months ago
Are you a senior payroller looking for an opportunity to expand your knowledge and grow your career? Do you seek a challenging yet rewarding environment to promote personal and professional development?
I am partnered with an exciting brand experiencing significant yet steady growth looking to add a Payroll Officer into their team based in Warwick on a full time, permanent basis. You will be welcomed into a busy payroll team with a portfolio of clients to look after, for a salary of £27,000-£35,000 PA depending on experience.
The successful Payroll Officer will be confident with end-to-end payroll, benefits in kind and P11D's, with a drive to meet deadlines and motivate the team. You will be a senior member of this team and support the wider group with various queries to assist their development. This is an outstanding opportunity for a competent end to end payroller looking for their next step into a more senior role.
- Full responsibility of payroll delivery for your clients
- Register clients for PAYE with HMRC
- Production of P45's
- Set up payrolls for new clients
- Investigate any anomalies within the portal
- Process benefits & P11D's
- Advise on applying for PSA's
- Process year end and produce P60's
A bit about you:
- The ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with clients
- Give exceptional service
- A 'process improvement' mindset; actively looking to grow as a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong understanding of payroll legislations such as Work Place Pension, Salary Sacrifices & Benefits in Kind
- Good Excel and Word knowledge
- Experience working within a payroll bureau
If you would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity apply below!