Birmingham, West Midlands
£25000 - £29000 per annum
2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting a UK recognised brand with their need to recruit a Payroll Officer on a permanent basis; working within the People Team of a fantastic organisation based in the centre of Birmingham, you will be responsible for processing end to end payroll for all employees. Reporting directly into the Payroll Manager the successful Payroll Officer can expect a salary between £25,000 - £29,000 per annum.
You will be welcomed into a collaborative, supportive and trusting team, working for a business which truly values their employees. You will be expected to manage your own workload, hybrid working is on offer.
Payroll Officer duties:
- Responsible for end-to-end payroll processing for employees (along side team members), liaising with providers around pension, governance, and compliance, and be the main point of contact for payroll issues.
- Maintain payroll processing system (iTrent) by gathering calculating and entering data
- Receive and coordinate requests for leave and other absences
- Honours confidentiality of employee's pay records
- Meet all financial, payroll and pension deadlines as required
- Provide timely reporting to inform the management team regarding payroll tasks
- Be involved in identifying and implementing continuous improvements strategies to improve efficiency's across the function, as well as taking on project work
For more information please get in touch!
To apply for the Payroll Officer position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.