Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, S. W. England, England
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Are you a payroll expert looking to join an exciting and developing business? Do you enjoy a payroll position focused on employee support, solving queries and building relationships? If so, then read on.
As a payroll officer you will be working in a large finance team based just outside of Cheltenham and receive a salary of up to £30k per annum along with great benefits.
- In a sole payroll capacity you will be responsible for the collation of payroll information, together with query handling and ensuring the smooth running of the payroll function for the business.
- Prepare monthly payroll files for employees to submit to the outsource provider in order to ensure employees are paid correctly for employees
- Undertake pensions and life assurance administration to ensure outsourced providers have accurate information and appropriate funds to benefit employees
- Produce weekly / monthly report including: holidays, absence
- Act as the first point of contact for company car and health care and salary sacrifice scheme
Is this role right for you?
This is a great opportunity for you to take ownership of a payroll position, you enjoy working in a large team, but with your own responsibility over the payroll function along side a payroll bureau.
- Salary up to £30k per annum
- Free onsite parking
- Open plan offices
- Flexible working hours
If this sounds like you, submit your cv or call me on 012175299404.