Birmingham, West Midlands
£500 - £600 per day + .
4 months ago
Birmingham - Payroll Manager - Workday
My Client, an large international organisation based in Birmingham are currently recruiting for a Payroll Manager to join them on a 4-6 Months interim basis. The successful candidate will need to carry out the following responsibilities:
*Strong payroll management experience and exposure to Workday of 3000 Employee's.
- Running payroll with one other payroll specialist for circa 3000 employees.
- Dealing with complex payroll and benefit queries including SMP, SSP, Tax, Medical benefits etc.
- Streamline processes and create processing in line with HMRC and other Auditing bodies.
- Reporting on payroll costs and payroll reconciliations for the finance team to allocate.
- Business policy, audit and quality control requirements such as those required for SOX compliance
The Payroll Manager will often be the first point of escalation and will need to be proactive, able to problem solve, identifying, analysing and documenting issues and driving resolution.
Candidates need to be deadline driven, organised and demonstrate a strong technical knowledge across UK payrolls.