£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are assisting a UK wide service organisation based in Cannock, with their need to recruit a part time Payroll Manager on a permanent basis. The successful Payroll Manager will be responsible for a team of 2, implementing a new payroll structure, and taking the lead on the in house payroll project for multiple payrolls.
The Payroll Manager will be required to work 2.5 - 3 days per week, and may need to change days near payroll deadlines to meet the needs of the business. This role will also offer the opportunity for hybrid working.
Salary on offer £45,000 FTE.
Payroll Manager duties:
- Assist in the production of monthly and weekly payroll and commission processes in line with current legislation and adherence to strict payroll and commission timetable
- Collating relevant payroll information such as sickness, personal data changes, bank details, annual leave, starters, leavers and change forms from local HR function
- Manual calculation of pro-rated salaries for starters and leavers
- Manual calculation of revenue based bonuses, holiday and sickness pay
- Inputting and checking a wide variety of payroll information onto the payroll system including variable overtime, variable commissions, SMP, SSP, car allowances, deductions, court orders, loans, salary sacrifice, tax codes and pensions
- Manual calculation and processing of annual pay increases, relevant back pay and AIP bonuses
- Provide copy payslips, P45's, P11ds, P60's and reports as required
- Ensure compliance and confidentiality is adhered to in all areas
- Carry out various ad-hoc duties
Payroll Manager person specification:
- Previous experience in a payroll management position
- Experience managing outsource to in house - desired not essential
- Sage Payroll knowledge
- Experience managing both weekly and monthly payrolls
- Have a flexible approach to work
To apply for the Payroll Manager position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.