Shirley, West Midlands
£250 - £300 per day + .
2 months ago
Exciting organisation based in Solihull are looking to recruit an interim Payroll Manager for 6 months. The client is looking to pay circa £250-300 a day.
The duties of the Payroll Manager will include:
- Process improvement
-To understand and comply with the requirements of the Sarbanes Oxley (SOX)
- Processing monthly payrolls
- Setting up new starters and personal details
- Process incoming time sheets & expenses
- Print relevant payroll reports
- Resolve any payroll queries
- Ad hoc tasks
- Advising employees on PAYE matters.
- Processing payments by BACS
- Reconciliations of Payrolls.
- Producing and analysing reports.
- The Payroll Manager must have at least 3- 5 years experience within payroll
- The ideal candidate will have experience of being in a similar position of a Payroll Manager and dealing with complex payroll queries, good payroll knowledge and strong administration skills.
- This is a great opportunity to join a leading organisation based in Solihull, please apply or get contact if you think you are suitable for this role.