Gleeson Recruitment Group is actively looking to appoint an experienced Payroll Manager for a successful corporate based north of Birmingham. You will be reporting directly into the Head of Payroll, and be responsible for a team of 3 payroll advisors, ensuring they provide a fully integrated payroll service, to include the completion of payroll for varying frequencies, ensuring the information is processed in accordance with internal processes and procedures, in-line with statutory/ legal requirements.
Please note - applicants will only be considered if they have previous supervisory experience.
Salary £35,000- £40,000
Duties to include:-
- Assist in the production of monthly and weekly payroll and commission processes in line with current legislation and adherence to strict payroll and commission timetable
- Collating relevant payroll information such as sickness, personal data changes, bank details, annual leave, starters, leavers and change forms from local HR function
- Manual calculation of pro-rated salaries for starters and leavers
- Manual calculation of revenue based bonuses, holiday and sickness pay
- Inputting and checking a wide variety of payroll information onto the payroll system including variable overtime, variable commissions, SMP, SSP, car allowances, deductions, court orders, loans, salary sacrifice, tax codes and pensions
- Manual calculation and processing of annual pay increases, relevant back pay and AIP bonuses
- Provide copy payslips, P45's, P11ds, P60's and reports as required
- Ensure compliance and confidentiality is adhered to in all areas
- Carry out various ad-hoc duties
For more information please get in touch/ apply!
To apply for the Payroll Manager position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.