£28000 - £30000 per annum
8 months ago
A rare and exciting opportunity for a Payroll Manager has arisen working for a leading leisure brand in Tamworth. This is a part time opportunity, reporting directly into the HR Manager. The primary purpose of the role is to complete monthly payroll for 500 + employees, including all administration for permanent and temporary workers. This role has full flexibility around hours, on average 22.5 per week. You can expect an attractive part time package of £18,000 PA (FTE £30,000).
Interviews will be w/c 2nd November.
Payroll Manager responsibilities
- Monthly payments to HMRC
- Processing time sheets
- New starter, leaver, and absence administration
- Pension administration including auto enrolment
Who are you?
- Ideally you will be working toward/ have obtained a Payroll qualification i.e. CIPP
- Have 3 + years in a senior/ end to end payroll position
- Have excellent attention to detail and can work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
For more information and full job specification please get in touch!