Wolverhampton, West Midlands, W. Midlands, England
£28000 - £32000 per annum + depending on experience
11 months ago
We are working with a growing business based in Wolverhampton to recruit a Payroll Manager on a permanent basis. This role will form a vital part of the current Finance team to ensure all aspects of payroll, HR and associated data is managed in a timely and compliant way.
If you are a Payroller with ambitions to move into a role with broader scope and greater responsibility, this could be a perfect opportunity for you. Involving all aspects of payroll, you will also be the HR representative on-site, combining technical skills with a positive and motivating attitude.
This position will report directly to the Head of Finance, and will have the following areas of responsibility:
- Management of the running of payroll for around 200 employees
- Preparation of information regarding tax, pension and other payment adjustments/deductions
- Monitoring & developing the current T&A system, offering improvements where appropriate
- Partnering with the HR function to ensure employee records and data are held in an accurate and confidential format
- Managing the relationship between payroll and IT, to ensure process changes are administered in a timely and efficient way
- Working closely with senior management to improve the reporting capability of the payroll/onsite HR function
This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong range of skills in payroll, who will relish an opportunity to improve the value a payroll team can offer across all other areas of the business, including a stronger link to the HR components of the organisation.
The person we seek will have versatility, a flexible attitude, and an ability to upgrade the information offered by the payroll & HR functions to the rest of the business. You will have strong systems skills, and a keen interest in data management, used to working to the highest levels of accuracy.
Salary for this exciting role will range from £28-32k per annum, depending on experience. To apply, please click the link, or call Jo Payne at Gleeson Recruitment on 07813 608579 for more information