Walsall, West Midlands, W. Midlands, England
£30000 - £37000 per annum
2 months ago
Are you an experienced Payroll Manager looking for a role with a clear progression pathway? Do you enjoy both people management and being hands on with the day to day duties?
I am seeking a dynamic and ambitious Payroll Manager to lead a small team on a permanent basis. This role is reporting directly into the Payroll and Benefits Manager offering an attractive salary of £32,000 per annum.
This is not your standard Payroll Supervisor position, you will be expected to be hands on with the role and also mentor and guide your direct reports. You will also have the chance to get involved with some exciting projects and implementing new procedures for the business.
Core business duties
- Ensure direct reports provide a high quality payroll service
- Motivate and develop team members, 121's and set objectives
- Process and manage the payroll for a key account
- Assist with project implementation and integration
- Build relationships with other senior management including HR, Finance and IT
To be considered for this role you will:
- Have a minimum of 1 years supervisory experience
- Have at least 2 years experience processing large volume, multi cycle payroll
- Obtain or working to CIPP or a similar qualification
- Have experience with business aquisitions, system change, financial reporting
Full job description can be provided.
Please contact for more information.