This well established organisation provider based in Northampton are recruiting a Payroll Coordinator on an ongoing temporary basis.
The job will be responsible for the day to day administration of key processes such as changes to payroll details, processing increments and maternity and paternity payments, processing new starter and leaver requirements, preparing information for HMRC. To build and develop relationships with the existing payroll service provider in order to provide an effective and efficient service.
You will facilitate and monitor pension auto-enrolment requirements, dealing with pensions' regulators and maintaining membership records in liaison with the Pension schemes, however whilst beneficial, experience in pensions in not a pre-requisite.
The job duties will include:
- Provide accurate and timely payroll information, respond to day to day queries relating to payroll, policies and procedures and check and process monthly expenses
- To consolidate and check for accuracy payroll information (for example, sickness absence, overtime and bank details) against data/reports from the organisations HR data systems and query any anomalies with the relevant line managers.
- Process authorised data in a monthly payroll report to the external payroll provider.
- Producing month end and year end control accounts to ensure pension and deductions are correct.
- Processing SSP, SMP, Tax, NI, Court Orders, Pension deductions.
- Administration of the Cycle to Work, Child Care Vouchers and other staff benefit schemes.
- Ensure all new starter and leaver details are processed along with all other employee changes that affect payroll calculations.
The job requires the post holder to be highly organised and demonstrate exceptional accuracy and attention to detail as part of the delivery of a professional payroll service to staff, and this role carries a degree of self -management. A good working knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel. Strong numeracy and communication are also required
Please apply if you are interested!