£25000 - £28000 per annum
2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group is actively looking to appoint an experienced Payroll Coordinator on an on going temporary basis for a construction firm based in Coalville. You will be reporting directly into the Head of Payroll Transformation, working alongside a small and friendly team.
This role is to start as soon as possible and will be paying £25,000 - £28,000 for the right candidate.
Duties to include:-
- Assist in the production of monthly payroll and commission processes in line with current legislation and adherence to strict payroll and commission timetable
- Collating relevant payroll information such as sickness, personal data changes, bank details, annual leave, starters, leavers and change forms from local HR function
- Manual calculation of pro-rated salaries for starters and leavers
- Manual calculation of revenue based bonuses, holiday and sickness pay
- Inputting and checking a wide variety of payroll information onto the payroll system including variable overtime, variable commissions, SMP, SSP, car allowances, deductions, court orders, loans, salary sacrifice, tax codes and pensions
- Manual calculation and processing of annual pay increases, relevant back pay and AIP bonuses
- Provide copy payslips, P45's, P11ds, P60's and reports as required
- Ensure compliance and confidentiality is adhered to in all areas
- Carry out various ad-hoc duties
For more information please get in touch/ apply!