Birmingham, West Midlands
£23000 - £25000 per annum
4 months ago
Payroll Coordinator- Temp to Perm
Start date W/C 18th January.
Keen to speak with experienced Payroll Coordinators who are immediately available to start at a professional services business based in central Birmingham. You will be reporting directly into the Payroll Manager and will play an integral part of the payroll function, collating and processing all the data to be transferred to the provider. You can expect a salary up to £25,000 depending on experience.
As the Payroll Coordinator you will:
- Coordinate accurate and timely payroll processing both weekly and monthly.
- Produce weekly reports and reconciliations.
- Act as a key contact for payroll related queries for both employees and the payroll provider
- Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders including HMRC to ensure payroll data is accurate.
- Work within the GDPR guidelines in the day-to-day payroll processing
To succeed as a Payroll Coordinator, you will have:
- Previous experience collating payroll data
- A good understanding of payroll legislation
- An understanding of journals, balance sheets and basic accounting principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply for the Payroll Coordinator position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however, please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.