Birmingham, West Midlands
£24000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting a UK wide organisation with their need to recruit a Payroll Coordinator on a permanent basis; working within the People Team of a fantastic organisation, you will be responsible for the collation of all data to send to their outsourced provider.
The successful Payroll Coordinator can expect a salary between £24,000 - £27,000 per annum.
You will be welcomed into a collaborative, supportive and trusting team, working for a business which truly values their employees. You will be expected to manage your own workload, hybrid working is on offer, with lots of flexibility.
You will be expected to travel into their wonderful Birmingham City Centre office, for team meetings and 121's, other than that you are trusted to do your work from home.
Payroll Coordinator duties:
- Collation of pension data, answering general queries
- Action new starter/ leaver information on payroll system
- Complete template files, run overtime report emails to managers, starter submission to outsourced provider
- Submission of payroll data to outsourced provider, filling out required information and submit for approval
- Completion of BACS form for finance, upload payslips, email/ post P45s
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all data is correct
To be considered as a Payroll Coordinator, you must have previous experience collating Payroll data, and most importantly, be able to build rapport and trust with internal and external stakeholders.
For more information please get in touch!
To apply for the Payroll Coordinator position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.