4 months ago
We are really excited to be working with a global technology business based in the Wokingham area who are now looking for a Senior Payroll Consultant to lead their payroll team of 9. This is a contract role anticipated to run for a period of 6-9 months covering multiple European countries.
As Payroll Consultant you will be responsible for the hands on management and leadership of 9 staff with 2 direct reports. There is plenty of change afoot at present hence the requirement for someone on a contract basis. With that it would be highly preferable for applicants to have strong change management skills as well. So this is not your run of the mill payroll processing managerial position.
Specifically, this role will include:
- Manage key relationships with Comp & Bens, EMEA Finance and the external payroll provider, being ADP
- Responsible for delivering an accurate and timely monthly payroll across the EMEA region
- Hands of management of 9 staff, while reporting directly into the Finance Director
- Ensuring pay, pensions, P11d's and benefits in kind are validated and executed appropriately
- Consolidate payroll providers and/or improve process with current payroll process and systems used
- Adhering to Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) compliance
- Working collaboratively to drive the performance of the payroll team forward
Strong leadership skills and extensive payroll knowledge are absolutely paramount for this position, as is the ability to start and commit to a contract position. International payroll experience is not necessarily required. Change management skills are also of a distinct advantage.