Up to £25000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Are you a budding Payroller looking for your next step into a business which will nurture and develop your knowledge? Do you possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a strong ability to adapt and learn?
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working exclusively with a long-term client of ours to recruit a dedicated Payroll Assistant on a permanent basis for a growing SME based in Warwick. Reporting into the Payroll Manager, you will have the ability to extensively grow your understanding within Payroll alongside developing strong client relationships. The successful Payroll Assistant will have a salary of up to £25,000 PA + 10% bonus, hybrid working + fantastic investment into studies and training.
This is a key role; you will be responsible for assisting with all areas of payroll, from registering clients for PAYE to processing year end and producing P60's, under the tutelage of the Payroll Manager. It is vital you communicate professionally and present yourself well - you will be the first point of contact for a variety of people within the business so being a positive representation for the department is crucial.
- Register clients for PAYE with HMRC
- Produce P45's as and when required
- Check balances within the HMRC portal, report and investigate any irregularities
- Process Weekly, Bi-Weekly & Monthly payroll, including bonus, commission, pensions, SMP, SSP & share schemes
- Process pension contributions, year-end, P60's & benefits through various portal uploads
- Closely follow the set company procedures
- Strong ability to develop working relationships is vital
- Understanding of Workplace Pension requirements and calculating contributions would be beneficial
The future of this business has never been brighter; you will be joining an established team with a wealth of knowledge and have the opportunity for brilliant career progression.
For more information and a confidential discussion, please contact Alexandra Douthwaite,